- Can a Spell Glyph of a wall spell appear around the triggering creature, but not on it?
- Parallels 14 with macOS Mojave has extra volume mounted named “Install macOS Mojave”
- localhost redirecting to https after Mojave upgrade
- Apple Internal Hard Drive Error
- Wrong icon and association app
- How do I get rid of a null app
- How can I create text-based aliases? (Local hyperlinks?)
- Messages and soagent making CPU spike - any solutions?
- How do I redirect all 404 errors of a specific post type to another URL?
- Make embedded YouTube videos ignore padding on parent element
- Autoplay Youtube Video 2018
- Changing the title tag from a shortcode
- Combining Widgets
- Why is my loop not populating the page with my custom taxonomy terms from my custom post type?
- wp_mail not send content html
- Problem with autoloader and namespaces
- Have WooCommerce child category appear under two different parent categories
- While Loop over a File returning command not found
- Use find to select some directory
- automatic mac address randomization on up-to-date Debian 9.5 with 4.18-amd64, Intel wifi 7260, NetworkManager, KDE/Networks fails?
SharePoint Create a List with Multiple Selection Items that Include Sub Lists
Here is the situation,
I got tasked to create something in O365 (exclusively) that would allow people to request help from a coach. The system has to match the person with a coach according to many information such as the category of help (begging with outlook, optimizing process, using common tools…), the date and approximate time of the meeting.
I am looking into using PowerApps with a (or multiple) SharePoint list to populate the app. There would be a list for the “students” and a list for the “coach”. I plan on using SharePoint flows that is triggered by adding an element to the list.
My issue is that I need to be able to be able to create a multiple selection list linked with sub list. In other words, depending on the selection of the first element of the list, it changes the content of the second element.
I was also wondering if my solution (to start a flow by a submission, then find a match, based on multiple criterion, in another list, send a meeting reques