- Authenticated encryption using asymmetric keys
- Qatar visa has old passport number
- Regarding to Visa
- Can I have two UK visas simultaneously?
- Train ticket in Munich for round trip from airport
- Can I have a combination of work + tourist schengen visa?
- Is it possible to book train tickets online in Thailand?
- UK Visa submission confirmation
- Should I book Thailand Rail tickets online (pre-trip) or at the station when I arrive?
- Why オタク word is in katakana?
- Is the expression »Er hat unser Leben beeinflusst wie kaum ein anderer« correct?
- How can God be just in light of Deuteronomy 23:3?
- CodedUI vs. UI Automation
- Email notification is not working in mantis BT
- Synchronization process
- Best acoustic guitar brand for beginners?
- Rock , pop music , four part harmony and couterpoint , how are they relate to? Where I should start?
- ADFS SharePoint 2013 site login issue. URL redirecting to same login page on selecting ADFS authentication in dropdown
- Update an existing SharePoint 2013 visual studio workflow
- _layouts/muisetng.aspx change language page link is missing from site settings
Modifying Sparse Trees and Exporting in Org Mode
I want to use org-mode's sparse trees to export some of the headings in a document. Specifically, I want headlines and entries for all matches of a tag search, plus parents. org-show-context-detail controls this, but doesn't have quite the right setting. local is closest, but local also includes the next heading at the same level of match; I do not want next heading.
I am some content! I should be exported and visible!
* Definitely Don't Want This Subheading
So how do I make and export a sparse tree using an EXPORT=yes tag search, containing Heading, Subheading, and the entry of Subheading, without including the next heading? (Note: I do know about C-v in the org export dispatcher -- but it will still include a visible-but-folded headline, like Definitely Don't Want This Subheading.)
I was just looking at
I was just looking at this, ended up kludging a workaround.
According to http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/etc/ORG-NEWS:
org-show-following-heading, org-show-siblings, org-show-entry-below and org-show-hierarchy-above no longer exist. Instead, visibility is
controlled through a single variable: org-show-context-detail.
But the values for for org-show-context-detail; minimal, local, ancestors, lineage, tree, canonical or t don't work. You want ancestors, but this doesn't show the entry. The entry text is shown for the 'local' value, but that shows the following headline.
My solution was to locate the function that does the display, org-show-set-visibility() in org.el, copy it wholesale to my init.el, and hack the line that decides whether to show the entry. I changed the check for 'local' to be 'ancestors'.
;; Show current heading and possibly its entry, following headline
;; or all children.
;; (if (and (org-at-heading-p) (not (eq detail 'local))) <-- ORIGINAL4 days ago