- Daisy chaining resistors for an LED circuit
- Is Apex a 4GL or 3GL?
- How to correct DocuSign envelope using API which is in correcting status
- Nested Lightning Components and Events
- product duplicate rule
- How to Create Time Lapse duration field
- How to set the the key:cust_key while using REST API V1 for Messaging
- Multiple Lines of Business in One Org… and they're competitors
- Dynamic background image on tab click in Napili Community
- ampscript accessing dictionary object
- Can we use the Lightning Design System in Visualforce pages but have the Lightning Experience disabled?
- Couldn't find needed information related to Connected App
- How does Lightning Component Framework request boxcar'ing affect flows and transactions?
- Joining Salat after the last tahiyat in congregation
- Did my act become shirik
- Is there any effect of mehendi (henna) scraps on wuzo (ablution)?
- Stream video from raspberry pi via a Ubuntu server
- Cannot setup static ip for eth0, but dhcp works fine?
- Raspberry Pi MTP server
- When to set internal pin resistance at software layer
Modifying Sparse Trees and Exporting in Org Mode
I want to use org-mode's sparse trees to export some of the headings in a document. Specifically, I want headlines and entries for all matches of a tag search, plus parents. org-show-context-detail controls this, but doesn't have quite the right setting. local is closest, but local also includes the next heading at the same level of match; I do not want next heading.
I am some content! I should be exported and visible!
* Definitely Don't Want This Subheading
So how do I make and export a sparse tree using an EXPORT=yes tag search, containing Heading, Subheading, and the entry of Subheading, without including the next heading? (Note: I do know about C-v in the org export dispatcher -- but it will still include a visible-but-folded headline, like Definitely Don't Want This Subheading.)
I was just looking at
I was just looking at this, ended up kludging a workaround.
According to http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/etc/ORG-NEWS:
org-show-following-heading, org-show-siblings, org-show-entry-below and org-show-hierarchy-above no longer exist. Instead, visibility is
controlled through a single variable: org-show-context-detail.
But the values for for org-show-context-detail; minimal, local, ancestors, lineage, tree, canonical or t don't work. You want ancestors, but this doesn't show the entry. The entry text is shown for the 'local' value, but that shows the following headline.
My solution was to locate the function that does the display, org-show-set-visibility() in org.el, copy it wholesale to my init.el, and hack the line that decides whether to show the entry. I changed the check for 'local' to be 'ancestors'.
;; Show current heading and possibly its entry, following headline
;; or all children.
;; (if (and (org-at-heading-p) (not (eq detail 'local))) <-- ORIGINAL2017-04-21 14:31:26