- How to sort view using already sorted array in hook_views_query_alter
- Commerce product && product feed
- Did Einstein say this about crisis?
- Did a biologist win a german supreme court case proving measles doesnt exist?
- Correlation or r-squared to determine if a stock has specific movement relative to an index?
- Largest Prime Exponents
- Java String Reverse Algorithm which is the most effcient approch?
- Forming as many pairs as possible with the same sum
- Count of Smaller Numbers After Self
- Tonelli-Shanks algorithm in Python
- Use JQuery to set dynamically the value of an hidden field
- Sort stack in ascending order
- R shiny app to visualize salary data
- Find spanning tree with maximum edges with the same weight
- Converting Array of Floats to UINT8 (`char`) or UINT16 (`unsigned short`) Using SSE4
- Comparator Implementation
- Was Olly convicted for murder or for treason against Jon Snow?
- Deceased attending his own funeral banquet
- I read a book in the 60s where many people had one mental power. One man had many
- Why do Panserbjørns speak English?
Create a civilization out of our domesticated animals - The Dolittle plan
Human civilization really took off when individuals started to interact with each other, in language and trade and settlements. The transition from stone age to our space faring civilization of today wasn't as much a matter of sudden genetic mutation as it was a social organization realizing a latent potential. I hope there're no big disagreements about that so far.
Regard dogs. Very social and somewhat malleable domesticated animals as we have bred them. What if we tought them to "speak" with each other? Not teach them to speak with us (like Dolittle), which all dog training to date seems to focus on. But to use our technology to create dog-to-dog-adapted multimedia user interfaces to facilitate the dogs' communication with each other. Creating a dog language for dog use. Even if we might not understand all of what they chat with each other using it. For them to create their own civilization on their conditions here among us.
The dog-communicating civilization, as far