- Cicero's De Finibus (looking for the original sentence that translate to “to be chosen but not to be desired.”)
- Can clique.propose be automated in a smart contract?
- call contract function without a fullnode?
- How to connect your react ethereum project with MetaMask wallet?
- How to change block generation period？in POA private ethereum blockchain
- Error:Type struct Metacoin.healthcare storage ref is not implicitly convertible to expected type uint256
- How can i transfer erc 20 tokens manually in bulk?
- How to get the Total Number of Tokenholders of ERC20 tokens?
- Can I solo mine ethereum instead of pool?
- Quorum - Unable to read state of one public contract from another
- Send tokens using approve and transferFrom vs only transfer
- Authorization via Metamask
- Guide to 3D printing
- How do I compute the surface & volume of a large amount of STL files?
- Dell Recemmendations
- Buy i7 8700K or wait for 9th gen
- can anyone show me more details about bssrdf sampling
- Can I legally sell a software add-on package I have developed?
- Непонятность в тестах
- Ему казалось, что он понимает то, чего она никак не понимала
Create a civilization out of our domesticated animals - The Dolittle plan
Human civilization really took off when individuals started to interact with each other, in language and trade and settlements. The transition from stone age to our space faring civilization of today wasn't as much a matter of sudden genetic mutation as it was a social organization realizing a latent potential. I hope there're no big disagreements about that so far.
Regard dogs. Very social and somewhat malleable domesticated animals as we have bred them. What if we tought them to "speak" with each other? Not teach them to speak with us (like Dolittle), which all dog training to date seems to focus on. But to use our technology to create dog-to-dog-adapted multimedia user interfaces to facilitate the dogs' communication with each other. Creating a dog language for dog use. Even if we might not understand all of what they chat with each other using it. For them to create their own civilization on their conditions here among us.
The dog-communicating civilization, as far