- Cisco 220 Switch fail over
- Reverse Engineering OLD DOS Programm
- what is COERCE_FLOAT in ida Hex-Rays' C++ pseudocode?
- Should I say “laundry poles on the veranda” or “laundry poles in the veranda”?
- “bigger” vs. “more big”
- meaning of the verb “model” in context
- “Bring them back to society” vs “bring them back in to society”
- I will ring you in the evening
- meeting on a weekly-basis
- Make a question of this sentence
- `it` is a typo or something else?
- Give airspace to do something
- Magento admin grid massAction request param is false
- Difference between the API interfaces in Api and Api/data folders?
- Magento 2: How can I update tax and total programmatically on checkout?
- magento2.2.3 The attribute 'load_last' is not allowed
- How to set up .gitignore file?
- Magento CPU Spike
- How display bundle products options in custom list products page?
- “Class mixed does not exist” with only one array param in the body in Magento 2
Challenge : Create a star shaped crosswords (Smaller numbers of distinct letters wins !)
Create a star-shaped crossword using 6 letters English words.
Clues for the crossword is not needed.
Use common English words.
Direction for diagonals is TOP to DOWN.
Direction for Horizontal is LEFT to RIGHT.
The words used in the example are : states, latent, steaks, strait and learns
There are 9 distinct letters used "aeiklnrst"
This is an open ended Challenge.
Find the crossword with smaller numbers of distinct letters used.
The fastest with the smaller numbers of distinct letters wins.