- How much does a full/empty jetboil canister weigh?
- Could ketosis be therapeutic for ADHD based on the neuro-energetic theory of attention?
- Why does NDSolve work with an initial condition but not a final condition?
- Generalization of the probability of union
- DynamicModule with ExampleData
- Using Manipulate and ListLinePlot
- How to solve 3D heat equation with Neumann B.C
- How does hypercalcemia shorten the Q-T interval?
- Question on the concept of mitochondrial Eva
- Units of parameters in epidemiological model
- Help me identify these two ants
- Are humans the only animal that requires “clean water”?
- Why are newly grown leaves red?
- Does describing a woman as 帅 (shuài; handsome) imply she is mannish?
- Where to find high res versions of old music videos?
- What was the movie where the mafia kidnaps the Nielsen families?
- How many of Japan's 29 lost Pearl Harbor aircraft have been accounted for?
- What are examples from Renaissance period of a relationship of erotic nature between a teacher and a student or during transmission of knowl
- What did contemporary countries in Europe call the Ottoman Empire?
- Why do some languages have different words for calling a married and unmarried women?
Challenge : Create a star shaped crosswords (Smaller numbers of distinct letters wins !)
Create a star-shaped crossword using 6 letters English words.
Clues for the crossword is not needed.
Use common English words.
Direction for diagonals is TOP to DOWN.
Direction for Horizontal is LEFT to RIGHT.
The words used in the example are : states, latent, steaks, strait and learns
There are 9 distinct letters used "aeiklnrst"
This is an open ended Challenge.
Find the crossword with smaller numbers of distinct letters used.
The fastest with the smaller numbers of distinct letters wins.