- If A is mapping reducible to B and A is recognizable, then is B recognizable too?
- Don't understand lambda (is it possible to write this code a different way that I understand)
- How does this reduction to prove undecidability account for epsilon?
- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
Challenge : Create a star shaped crosswords (Smaller numbers of distinct letters wins !)
Create a star-shaped crossword using 6 letters English words.
Clues for the crossword is not needed.
Use common English words.
Direction for diagonals is TOP to DOWN.
Direction for Horizontal is LEFT to RIGHT.
The words used in the example are : states, latent, steaks, strait and learns
There are 9 distinct letters used "aeiklnrst"
This is an open ended Challenge.
Find the crossword with smaller numbers of distinct letters used.
The fastest with the smaller numbers of distinct letters wins.