- Adaptive LMS filter giving weird output
- Recommendation for book - Writing DSP code in C
- Filtering an acceleration signal
- How would LASSO work for this model? Need help to verify if the estimation is correct or not?
- How to create a feature vector
- Authenticated encryption using asymmetric keys
- Qatar visa has old passport number
- Regarding to Visa
- Can I have two UK visas simultaneously?
- Train ticket in Munich for round trip from airport
- Can I have a combination of work + tourist schengen visa?
- Is it possible to book train tickets online in Thailand?
- UK Visa submission confirmation
- Should I book Thailand Rail tickets online (pre-trip) or at the station when I arrive?
- Why オタク word is in katakana?
- Is the expression »Er hat unser Leben beeinflusst wie kaum ein anderer« correct?
- How can God be just in light of Deuteronomy 23:3?
- CodedUI vs. UI Automation
- Email notification is not working in mantis BT
- Synchronization process
Challenge : Create a star shaped crosswords (Smaller numbers of distinct letters wins !)
Create a star-shaped crossword using 6 letters English words.
Clues for the crossword is not needed.
Use common English words.
Direction for diagonals is TOP to DOWN.
Direction for Horizontal is LEFT to RIGHT.
The words used in the example are : states, latent, steaks, strait and learns
There are 9 distinct letters used "aeiklnrst"
This is an open ended Challenge.
Find the crossword with smaller numbers of distinct letters used.
The fastest with the smaller numbers of distinct letters wins.