- Android 5.1.1 won't install apps [re asked]
- My kernel version is 'unavailable' how i can fix this?
- Whatsapp backup: Unable to move from windows phone to android
- MByte per minute used of HiDrop
- Samsung Galaxy S4 deleting unsent multimedia mesages
- How to awake my hard bricked phone?
- Power amp element's purpose
- Switching power supply “restarting” every few seconds
- Battery charging with multiple sources
- Identify the manufacturer's logo on the connector used in IKEA OMLOPP LED lights
- What's the difference between filters with the same cutoff frequency, but different component values?
- How should I change the R and C values in a snubber circuit when I change motors?
- mpu9250 magnetometer and gyroscope
- MOSFET for directly switching 24 Volt loads - any reason not to use the IRL8743PBF?
- Avoid MOSFET Reverse Current Flow Drain to Source
- Non-fixed-size Fenwick Tree implementation
- Does Strategy pattern involve modifying every subclass?
- Design for syncing data from remote API
- Eclipse oxygen download gives log error about workspace metadata?
- Hydraulic disc brakes are loose
Challenge : Create a star shaped crosswords (Smaller numbers of distinct letters wins !)
Create a star-shaped crossword using 6 letters English words.
Clues for the crossword is not needed.
Use common English words.
Direction for diagonals is TOP to DOWN.
Direction for Horizontal is LEFT to RIGHT.
The words used in the example are : states, latent, steaks, strait and learns
There are 9 distinct letters used "aeiklnrst"
This is an open ended Challenge.
Find the crossword with smaller numbers of distinct letters used.
The fastest with the smaller numbers of distinct letters wins.