- Overlapping features and attributes help
- Cogo tool inputs differ from survey plan needing digitization
- Selecting point to obtain watershed leading to it
- rgdal loads PROJ.4 version 4.9.1 when the updated 4.9.2 is installed
- Removing small areas from raster layer using QGIS?
- Automatically assigning current map scale to shape created in QGIS?
- Problems installing QGIS 2.14.14 nor QGIS 2.18.6 (32-bit) on my Windows Vista 32-bit computer
- cannot click on points in openlayers
- A simple label for an entire MapServer mapfile?
- error while running las dataset to raster function
- Odd behaviour with MULTIPOINT layer in QGIS using delimited files
- Awning materials for deck under dirty trees
- Whirlpool Duet front-loading washer won't spin
- How can I prevent water from puddling in a play area?
- How big of access panel for DWV cleanout
- Can I replace a toilet tank, only? what do I need to know regarding tank size to match to existing bowl?
- How can I get this pump casing off the motor?
- Unswitching an Outlet
- Does the order of sequential percentage changes matter?
- Correct answer for 4x4 determinant
Alternative to ampache
I currently use ampache (a web based music player), and most of it is great. However, looking at the commit graph on github it seems that development is slowing down considerably since more than a year now, and also there seems to be only one active developer.
To me this looks like a project that could be abandoned soon. So I am looking for alternatives.
Must have features:
Accessible from multiple clients
runs on my own Linux server
local play - control music through browser but play through other device, e.g. an mpd server.
Usable for large collection (500.000 files)
Nice to have features
User friendly interface (ampache is not great in this respect)
Working mobile client (ampache has lots of mobile clients, none of which work)
Written in python