- What would happen to the US Economy if taxes exceed 20% of GDP
- What is the economic incentive to cheat? How does an experiment capture exogenous deviations?
- Can my character have a pet mammoth?
- Where is the mention of Surya Loka(सूर्य लोकं) in Hinduism?
- Mysql_close ()-why few people apply
- 25x25 slitherlink puzzle
- Is there a quick way to speed up ICP in python using a cached KD-tree
- HC 05, Arduino Uno
- Remove lag between PS3 input via bluetooth to arduino
- Use esp32 as a secure sockets
- Best way to organize many pdf's?
- Is EPUB ready for most phones?
- Where is the fuel stored on an aircraft’s wing?
- What are the aileron lengths of commercial and military aircraft?
- Do jet aircraft have an emergency propeller?
- Are there different configurations of cabin crew seating arrangement for one aircraft model?
- How do PPL, CPL, and ATPL compare?
- To what extent is remuneration under a PPL enforced in the UK?
- What criteria are used for exiting an airplane in an emergency?
- Getting my dog ready to Adopt a new cat
Alternative to ampache
I currently use ampache (a web based music player), and most of it is great. However, looking at the commit graph on github it seems that development is slowing down considerably since more than a year now, and also there seems to be only one active developer.
To me this looks like a project that could be abandoned soon. So I am looking for alternatives.
Must have features:
Accessible from multiple clients
runs on my own Linux server
local play - control music through browser but play through other device, e.g. an mpd server.
Usable for large collection (500.000 files)
Nice to have features
User friendly interface (ampache is not great in this respect)
Working mobile client (ampache has lots of mobile clients, none of which work)
Written in python