- Can I solo mine ethereum instead of pool?
- Quorum - Unable to read state of one public contract from another
- Send tokens using approve and transferFrom vs only transfer
- Authorization via Metamask
- Guide to 3D printing
- How do I compute the surface & volume of a large amount of STL files?
- Dell Recemmendations
- Buy i7 8700K or wait for 9th gen
- can anyone show me more details about bssrdf sampling
- Can I legally sell a software add-on package I have developed?
- Непонятность в тестах
- Ему казалось, что он понимает то, чего она никак не понимала
- Родительный или дательный?
- Сказуемое в единственном числе?
- Множественное число сказуемого?
- Optimum / limit daily dose of Vitamin C?
- What are trustworthy food and nutrition information websites, without ties to food companies?
- Will a chipped tooth cause social anxiety?
- What happens to a person who consumes spoiled food?
- Is constant street noise damaging health?
Alternative to ampache
I currently use ampache (a web based music player), and most of it is great. However, looking at the commit graph on github it seems that development is slowing down considerably since more than a year now, and also there seems to be only one active developer.
To me this looks like a project that could be abandoned soon. So I am looking for alternatives.
Must have features:
Accessible from multiple clients
runs on my own Linux server
local play - control music through browser but play through other device, e.g. an mpd server.
Usable for large collection (500.000 files)
Nice to have features
User friendly interface (ampache is not great in this respect)
Working mobile client (ampache has lots of mobile clients, none of which work)
Written in python