- Should I italicize the name of a paper when referring to it in an email?
- How can I create a chart like CandlestickChart, but for non-financial data with something other than dates as the abscissæ?
- WSTP examples hang after receiving input
- Numerical integration with a variable
- Why NSolve giving answer even though there isn't any
- Using ReadList with Throw
- How to hie “input” while using ButtonBar?
- how can i color in mathematica?
- Please identify this bird
- Please explain this notation MW around 9 MDa
- What is the significance of Nimrod to Dunkirk's original score?
- What are the film techniques for broken and protruding bones?
- Why did they kick these two characters off the boat?
- Dunkirk Character Stories
- Cómo expresar en español “comfort food”?
- How did so many Australian politicans win Parliamentary seats while unaware of or denying their second nationality?
- What does “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live” mean?
- Found a handwritten note and I don't know the language
- Managing the bitcoin address gap
- My Bitcoin Cash is stuck unconfirmed when sending to Bittrex from Electron Cash. Please help!
Alternative to ampache
I currently use ampache (a web based music player), and most of it is great. However, looking at the commit graph on github it seems that development is slowing down considerably since more than a year now, and also there seems to be only one active developer.
To me this looks like a project that could be abandoned soon. So I am looking for alternatives.
Must have features:
Accessible from multiple clients
runs on my own Linux server
local play - control music through browser but play through other device, e.g. an mpd server.
Usable for large collection (500.000 files)
Nice to have features
User friendly interface (ampache is not great in this respect)
Working mobile client (ampache has lots of mobile clients, none of which work)
Written in python