- Why are newly grown leaves red?
- Does describing a woman as 帅 (shuài; handsome) imply she is mannish?
- Where to find high res versions of old music videos?
- What was the movie where the mafia kidnaps the Nielsen families?
- How many of Japan's 29 lost Pearl Harbor aircraft have been accounted for?
- What are examples from Renaissance period of a relationship of erotic nature between a teacher and a student or during transmission of knowl
- What did contemporary countries in Europe call the Ottoman Empire?
- Why do some languages have different words for calling a married and unmarried women?
- Polish language grammar: kilka / kilkoro
- Why Does Greek (Ancient, Koiné, Modern) Have Double Letters?
- Bitcoin to ATM card?
- How to rent a car for a road trip in Eastern Europe?
- Spirit Airlines: Carry-On Weight Limit?
- Possible connection: Milan Malpensa airport to Milano Centrale
- Lawn border to stop grass growth
- Areca Palm pest identification
- Stoicism: How can you be calm and uncaring and rush to do your best at the same time?
- “Without the assumption of the existence of uniformities there can be no knowledge.”
- What does 素行わね mean here?
- dropdown box problem in selenium webdriver
New cat only licks sauce / gravy from wet food and ignores the chunks, but eats dry food without issues
My girlfriend and I adopted a shelter cat, unknown age, but we were told she was rather old (10 to 17 years?). Was very shy in the beginning and hid under the bed or in my wardrobe. But purred when petted. Now she has fully accepted us as their servants, always comming and sitting on our laps when we return from work and get comfortable on the couch. She's not hiding anymore and roams the flat freely. Hopefully we can let her out into the garden soon.
Her eating habits are rather un-cat-ish though:
She eats very little, most of the food goes to the trashcan when her bowls (yes several, we don't really know what food she was used to) are renewed.
She eats dry food, we see her eating from it, and sometimes we can hear her munching when we are in bed.
She drinks water sufficiently.
From the wet food she only licks sauce / gravy and ignores the chunks (maybe she eats a few chunks, but merely as a by-product of gravy-licking)
(Maybe I should write a letter to whiskas asking f