- If A is mapping reducible to B and A is recognizable, then is B recognizable too?
- Don't understand lambda (is it possible to write this code a different way that I understand)
- How does this reduction to prove undecidability account for epsilon?
- Scrubba Wash Bag is it worth it?
- Extracting Internal Visualization Information (PlotTheme, MeshRegion, FaceNormals, etc.)
- What is the best way to get words with a specific number of letters?
- Want to overlay a density plot with a grid of graphics
- NDSolve output where the stepsize becomes zero
- How can I get parallel evaluation of contour plots?
- Who has the winning hand?
- Autosomal genes expression occurs from both alleles simultaneously
- Proportion of amino acids from a random polymer of U and C
- How can I acquire the ability to digest seaweed?
- Why does semen smell like chlorine?
- Where's the actual Palindrome in the season two finale of Fargo?
- Info about Actress Julie Dreyfus
- As the Cold War expanded, what policy did the US implement to “contain” communism?
- What was the name of the man who was beaten by a crowd for tearing up a war poster during WWI?
- Since when (year/decade) is Jesus considered as god?
- When believers die, are they resurrected to heaven with the Lord?
New cat only licks sauce / gravy from wet food and ignores the chunks, but eats dry food without issues
My girlfriend and I adopted a shelter cat, unknown age, but we were told she was rather old (10 to 17 years?). Was very shy in the beginning and hid under the bed or in my wardrobe. But purred when petted. Now she has fully accepted us as their servants, always comming and sitting on our laps when we return from work and get comfortable on the couch. She's not hiding anymore and roams the flat freely. Hopefully we can let her out into the garden soon.
Her eating habits are rather un-cat-ish though:
She eats very little, most of the food goes to the trashcan when her bowls (yes several, we don't really know what food she was used to) are renewed.
She eats dry food, we see her eating from it, and sometimes we can hear her munching when we are in bed.
She drinks water sufficiently.
From the wet food she only licks sauce / gravy and ignores the chunks (maybe she eats a few chunks, but merely as a by-product of gravy-licking)
(Maybe I should write a letter to whiskas asking f