- iRobot Create2+Arduino: Make the robot stop when facing an obstacle
- Is it best to make independent claims very broad and depended claims very narrow?
- Create Validation Rule Error Message
- LogUnsubEvent without JobId
- Can't set up a lightning component tab for one of my components
- Is there a way to run an arbitrary Visualforce page in Lightning Experience?
- How to get a customcontroller to return only certain data in a query?
- Completed Admin Beginner trail but now it's showing 48% complete
- Calls within Rep Queue
- Adding picklist value to changeset
- Target vs Contro using Automation Studio
- attached Entitlement to the case using criteria
- Display Json data in inputfield on dropdown change
- As a Jew, I need an explanation on this
- Why defend Islam on Chapter 5, Verse 38
- What does one need besides the approval of fellow scholars, to be called a scholar?
- Is it permissible to use subliminals to lighten the skin colour?
- How to persist port settings after reboot on a Raspbian Jessie Lite Proxy Server?
- Raspbian Default Hot Key to Pull Up Terminal?
- I have a receipt printer connected to a rpi3 and it shows up as acm device, and cups doesn't see it
New cat only licks sauce / gravy from wet food and ignores the chunks, but eats dry food without issues
My girlfriend and I adopted a shelter cat, unknown age, but we were told she was rather old (10 to 17 years?). Was very shy in the beginning and hid under the bed or in my wardrobe. But purred when petted. Now she has fully accepted us as their servants, always comming and sitting on our laps when we return from work and get comfortable on the couch. She's not hiding anymore and roams the flat freely. Hopefully we can let her out into the garden soon.
Her eating habits are rather un-cat-ish though:
She eats very little, most of the food goes to the trashcan when her bowls (yes several, we don't really know what food she was used to) are renewed.
She eats dry food, we see her eating from it, and sometimes we can hear her munching when we are in bed.
She drinks water sufficiently.
From the wet food she only licks sauce / gravy and ignores the chunks (maybe she eats a few chunks, but merely as a by-product of gravy-licking)
(Maybe I should write a letter to whiskas asking f