- Uploading PNG files to SharePoint not possible
- How to generate the Site Usage Report using PowerShell or CSOM code?
- Creating a page template based on a content type: why the multiple lines field becomes a max 255 field?
- Show Left and right Navigation arrows on images without hover carousel bootstrap
- 2-Way synchronization SharePoint 2013 and Outlook 2010
- Can I bypass solenoid clutch switch by grounding the pin directly with a wire to the chassis/frame?
- Electrical issue?
- Creating Display Suite Custome Layout
- fullcalendar is putting my events into the “all-day” category
- How can I get the Contact Form “Manage Display” Settings programmatically in Drupal 8?
- style input in my search region
- Author image in comments twig
- execute drush command from devel/php drupal
- Multiple shopping cart view in cart page
- AJAX Views arguments: how to specify quantity of results and what are other options that can be used?
- Symfony4! how to call a js function in twig file
- Running with a backpack
- Is “each overshoot day” a useful or reliable metric of humanities effect on the world?
- What are the key principles behind providing liquidity
- Draw the “Cool S”
Should I put a downtube guard on my aluminium enduro bike?
I am about to purchase a new Whyte G170s mountain bike. It does not come with a downtube protector to protect from rock strikes. Although the frame is not carbon I am wondering whether I should buy a guard or not. My last bike (a Trek Fuel) was also AL and came with a downtube guard included.
So should I get one or should my frame be OK with rock strikes?