- Is there a verb which means *do nothing*, but uses only a single word?
- How to capitalize “get out of” in a title according to CMOS?
- Can unlimited liability companies be present at the stock exchange?
- Error message when displaying algorithm
- Extra blank line at the end of a paragraph (reledpar / reledmac)
- Examples of luatex callback with lualatex
- bad format of an array using latex
- Tiny, tightly spaced, unnumbered footnotes in beamer presentation (possibly with columns)
- \gls in a special environment
- good way to horizontally align enumerate items
- Unicode encoding problem in ogo2ogr GeoJSON export from PostGIS
- Geoserver polygon labeling Arabic numbers using SLD
- Random selection of points in SpatialPointsDataFrame R object with distance constraint
- Heatmap of events, I can't get the right resolution
- How to wire switch for outside motion sensing light
- Reconstructing a non-$\omega$-categorical countable structure from its automorphism group
- Proof: if there is path independence in a vector field F on an open connected region D, then F is conservative ?
- Stirling numbers Sum
- How to prove isomorphism for rings in Galois Theory?
- Conditional Probability — Card Question
Should I put a downtube guard on my aluminium enduro bike?
I am about to purchase a new Whyte G170s mountain bike. It does not come with a downtube protector to protect from rock strikes. Although the frame is not carbon I am wondering whether I should buy a guard or not. My last bike (a Trek Fuel) was also AL and came with a downtube guard included.
So should I get one or should my frame be OK with rock strikes?