- Replacement Part for Zoom H4N: Record Button
- Orbital reentry glider with no heat shield
- How can I use shadow from environment world (HDRI)?
- Importing OBJ to export STL for Sketchup
- How do you turn on constant interpolation for keyframes in blender?
- Using python and bmesh to scale/resize a face in place
- Blender stopped rendering with path tracing
- UV map not straight
- Eevee shadow problem
- Textures of toon shaded models?
- Cycles Principled BSDF paper material
- Boid Particle System Collison Objects
- How to make a procedural node setup to for raindrop effect for EEVEE?
- How do I resolve connection issues between two 10/100Base-Tx to 100Base-Fx fast Ethernet converters
- maldoc obfuscation
- Find out string encoding/shift of proprietary binary file format
- What is the name of the words group in English which translates into Russian in many words combination?
- What is the meaning of “disquieting suggestion”?
- What does “let’s get rocks” mean?
- What does “Agent Mulder's latest 302” mean?
Rebooking fee for Air China
I would like to book an international return ticket with Air China.
The outbound date is settled, the inbound is not and can only be decided after the outbound travel. Do I may need to rebook the second leg after consuming the first leg. The ticket booking page says 800 RMB for rebooking fee. Also to make things easier I hope to be rebooked on the same fare class. What is the final re-booking fee? Is it as simple as 800 RMB without checking the actual difference in ticket prices (despite having the same fare class)?