- Filtering blocks on basis of transaction logs in web3j
- Geth PoA Clique change sealing time
- Pass parameter to access modifier
- Is it worth it to buy SSD drives to a Synology DS218+ for home use?
- Abnormal SSD overflow
- How to use software with strongest copyleft license (Affero GPL v3) with commercial product?
- Can open-source software have not any free version?
- Неполное предложение и тире
- Корректно ли обращение: “Их родители”?
- What does `nowritebackup` actually do?
- Transfer function with cancellable zero pole and controllability
- Historical evidence for claim that we use base 10 because of the number of fingers
- How to type C-M
- How to type S-
- Could there be a helium based life form somewhere in the universe?
- How much human race knows about secrets of Universe?
- What exactly is Sat & Asat?
- What is anger. How it is different from violence?
- How would you complete the pattern?
- Multi-step ahead time series prediction with LSTM
Rebooking fee for Air China
I would like to book an international return ticket with Air China.
The outbound date is settled, the inbound is not and can only be decided after the outbound travel. Do I may need to rebook the second leg after consuming the first leg. The ticket booking page says 800 RMB for rebooking fee. Also to make things easier I hope to be rebooked on the same fare class. What is the final re-booking fee? Is it as simple as 800 RMB without checking the actual difference in ticket prices (despite having the same fare class)?