- Raspian “Welcome to Raspberry Pi” after every reboot
- How to add a fan if no gpio pins available
- Raspberry Pi 3 GPIO pins always active
- Does using stonger soaps help me lose weight?
- Isomerism:Which of the following pairs of compunds are not position isomers?
- Why does cooked liver turn green after a while?
- Maltose Nomenclature
- pKa of 2-fluoropropanoic acid v. 3-fluoropropanoic acid
- Contacted by a recruitment agency regarding a role working for a company that a mate of mine has just left
- How can I deal with troublesome Professional Engineer?
- Being Hired as a Vendor or Contractor, how do you put it on your resume?
- I'm a few months into grad school but not keen on continuing. Should I address why I'm dropping-out when applying places?
- Proving given language using finite automata
- Find Hamiltonian cycle in polynomial time
- Is a Turing machine too strong of a model to model physical computation?
- Conference rebuttal: can I add results?
- Uni group project being used by companies for profit
- Few very basic queries about post doctoral studies
- Is there any maximum time for staying in a belt in BJJ?
- Plastic vs vacuum insulated water bottle for hiking and everyday use
How do I reinstall Windows Store games?
The game I'm specifically asking about is Sea of Thieves. After the most recent update, my game softlocks any time I open the map radial (even after restarting the game and restarting my computer). This obviously makes the game impossible to play single-player and very teammate-reliant when playing with a crew. I'd like to reinstall the game to see in hopes that it fixes the issue.
But it doesn't seem like there's any way to do it! If I open the game hub in the windows store, the only option is "play". There is no "uninstall", and no "repair installation". I could try to find and delete the files on my computer, but I've read horror stories on the forums that removing the game can be a one-way trip. How can I repair my installation/reinstall a Windows App game?