- (Reproducible example) Conditional returns in GARCH-EVT-Copula context (with R)
- For using finite difference on PDE, what should the grid be?
- Transpile Brainstract to Brainfuck
- Check if a type is convertible to a templated type
- Simple Ternary Search
- Fear the Walking Dead gate
- Why were the soldiers using a .50 caliber anti-matériel rifle to kill a single zombie?
- change column type from integer to varchar
- Managed backup large database to Azure
- Count and Sum columns with sub queries or union
- query to find all dblink()
- Login failed for admin user error in Azure SQL Database using Invoke-Sqlcmd
- structure of query does not match function result type
- Database administration in “start-up” companies
- Isometric illustration
- Align all hanging text with multi-line bullet points
- What can I do to make the screen look less photoshopped?
- How to have a slight gradient to edge of shape
- Colour Settings in Photoshop?
- Is This a Virus?
How would i use python generator to have cleaner code
I'm trying to figure out a way to run this same exact script with less line of code, as you can see i have multiple functions that are quite identical, but it is necessary for the logic.
What should i do to make it look more cleaner ?
this is what i have so far
search_item = input("Input The Search Item: ")
location = input("Location:")
second_location = input("Second Location:")
third_location = input("Third Location:")
# city = [
# "Los Angeles", "Chicago", "Houston", "Phoenix", "Philadelphia", "San Antonio", "Fort Worth",
# "San Diego", "Dallas", "San Jose", "Austin", "Columbus", "Indianapolis", "Seattle", "St. Paul", "Nashville",
# "Louisville", "Plano"
# rancity = random.choice(city)
name = "yellow"
# start_urls = [
# "https://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=" + search_item + "&geo_location_terms=" + location
# # "https://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_te