- Do we know a priori any rules about the world?
- How do I create a grayscale image from data (320 x 240 bytes) by python
- What is the true pinyin pronunciation for this radical?
- What film has more logos at the beginning than any other?
- Who shot Lester Burnham in “American Beauty” (1999)?
- Why Goliath is named so?
- How can I get the key of blockindex
- How does the existence of the Tomb of the Blessed Virgin Mary fit with the Assumption of Mary?
- Training the model for human activity recognition using optical flow
- prove PRG is secure assuming DDH holds
- Discrete Log with regard to a random base
- Where to propagate my fiddle-leaf fig?
- Are there online stores that specialize in selling plants in pots that bear fruit?
- How to build up clear ideas
- What does “chotim” mean?
- How to play upbeat theme park music?
- What if musical piece not ended with tonic chord?
- A tuners accuracy is +/- 0.5 cents means that it is highly accurate or just decently accurate?
- Sorry, we couldn't
error when opening office documents in the client
- I have a 2015 Kia Forte I have put two Alternators on it within the last 2 weeks why do they keep failing?
Advanced LEGO set for my 5 yr 2 months old child
My Son is considerably talented in LEGO building. Till now, he has completed over 30 LEGO sets all by himself which includes this year completion sets - 42054, 42064, 42072, 42073, 31010, 3367 And 70625. His very first LEGO set was built when he was three years old - 40220.
Now looking for more challenging sets for him. Any suggestions?