- Is there a verb which means *do nothing*, but uses only a single word?
- How to capitalize “get out of” in a title according to CMOS?
- Can unlimited liability companies be present at the stock exchange?
- Error message when displaying algorithm
- Extra blank line at the end of a paragraph (reledpar / reledmac)
- Examples of luatex callback with lualatex
- bad format of an array using latex
- Tiny, tightly spaced, unnumbered footnotes in beamer presentation (possibly with columns)
- \gls in a special environment
- good way to horizontally align enumerate items
- Unicode encoding problem in ogo2ogr GeoJSON export from PostGIS
- Geoserver polygon labeling Arabic numbers using SLD
- Random selection of points in SpatialPointsDataFrame R object with distance constraint
- Heatmap of events, I can't get the right resolution
- How to wire switch for outside motion sensing light
- Reconstructing a non-$\omega$-categorical countable structure from its automorphism group
- Proof: if there is path independence in a vector field F on an open connected region D, then F is conservative ?
- Stirling numbers Sum
- How to prove isomorphism for rings in Galois Theory?
- Conditional Probability — Card Question
Programmers and insomnia: any way to chase this?
I am a programmer and since i started standing hours in front of a monitor I've started suffering if insomnia sometimes.
I'm asking for a suggestion: what can someone that suffers from insomnia by computer using do to sleep well without any difficulty?